The Spark 640 is a 26" wheeled full suspension aluminum frame equipped with quality mid-range drivetrain and brakes. It delivers the ride quality of the carbon fiber Sparks but at a nicer price.
• FRAME: Spark Alloy 6061 custom butted, hydroformed tubes / Tapered Headtube, U-Mono Link / BB height adjustable, replaceable derailleur hanger / 135mm, rear PM 160 / 120mm rear travel
• FORK: FOX 32 Float Evolution CTD Air, CTD damper with 3 modes, tapered steerer , reb. Adj. / 120 mm travel
• REMOTE SYSTEM: Scott LTD suspension technology, Lock – Traction (travel / geo adj) - Descend, activate by Twinloc Remote Lever, Lockout - 85 - 120mm
• REAR SHOCK: Scott DT Nude2 / 3 modes Lockout-TC-D, Ball joints / 190 x 50mm / reb. Adj.
• HEADSET: Ritchey Comp Plus Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8", semi integr. OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
• REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT RD-M781 SGS, Shadow Type / 30 Speed
• FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX FD-M670-E / DM
• SHIFTERS: Shimano SLX SL-M670, Rapidfire Plus / 2 way release
• BRAKELEVERS: Shimano BL-M596 Disc
• BRAKES: Shimano BR-M596 Disc, 180/F and 160/R mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
• CRANKSET: Shimano XT FC-M780, hollowtech 2, 42Ax32Ax24A T
• BB-SET: Shimano Cartridge / 73mm shell
• HANDLEBAR: Syncros FL2.0, 2014D.B. 15mm rise / 9° /700mm, Syncros Pro lockon grips
• STEM: Syncros FL1.5, 7050 Alloy / oversize 31.8mm,1-1/8" / 6° angle
• PEDAL :Shimano PD-M505, Clipless pedal
• SEATPOST: Syncros FL2.5 / 31.6mm
• SEAT: Syncros XR2.0 / CROM rails
• HUB FRONT: Formula CL81
• HUB REAR: Shimano FH-M629 Disc CL
• CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG54
• CASSETTE: Shimano SLX CS-HG81-10, 11-36 T
• SPOKES: DT Swiss ChampionBlack 1.8mm
• RIMS: Syncros XC-44 Disc , 32H / Eyelets,
• TIRES: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, 26 x 2.25 / 67EPI Kevlar Bead, Performance Serie
• WEIGHT: 12.1 kg / 26.65 lbs
We accept secure payment online with Visa and MasterCard. Note: Only credit cards from the same country as the delivery address will be accepted
|Delivering your order to you in an efficient and timely fashion is one of our key priorities. |
We ship all our orders with Courier Post, as they provide an efficient service along with a Track and Trace facility. Please supply a delivery address where someone will be present to receive the delivery. A signature is required for the delivery, they cannot be left. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday. All bike orders are to be picked up from your preferred Avantiplus store after assembly by a qualified bicycle technician.
PLEASE NOTE: All parts and accessory orders are delivered by courier. No store pick ups.
While most orders are processed and collected by the courier the same day of business, please allow 2-3 business days for delivery. If you have ordered an item(s) that is out-of-stock or sold-out, then we will advise you immediately. Rural and some residential areas may require an additional day(s) for delivery. Additional delays may also occur if further payment or address information is required.
You can track your order at http://www.courierpost.co.nz enter your tracking code (provided in your 'Order Confirmation’ email)
Freight charges are from $6.50 to $14.50. Charges are calculated based on your shopping basket contents and your delivery address. The exact charges will be added to the order at the Checkout stage of the order process. You can obtain a freight quote at this screen.
We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
For further information contact Customer Services at: email@example.com